I don’t really have patience to read articles and tag lines. But recently, one of my friends sends some lines of Ultimate Truth and they are very funny. You just spare few minutes of your busy schedule and have a great laugh to lighten your mind.
1. Whenever I find the key to success, someone changes the lock.
2. To Err is human, to forgive is not a COMPANY policy.
3. The road to success…….. is always under construction.
4. Alcohol doesn’t solve any problems, but if you think again, neither does Milk.
5. In order to get a Loan, you first need to prove that you don’t need it.
6. All the desirable things in life are either illegal, expensive or fattening.
7. Since Light travels faster than Sound, people appear brighter before you hear them speak.
8. Everyone has a scheme of getting rich….. which never works.
9. If at first you don’t succeed…. Destroy all evidence that you ever tried.
10. You can never determine which side of the bread to butter. If it falls down, it will always land on the buttered side.
11. Anything dropped on the floor will roll over to the most inaccessible corner.
12. 42.7% of all statistics is made on the spot.
13. As soon as you mention something. If it is good, it is taken and If it is bad, it happens.
14. He who has the gold, makes the rules —- Murphy’s golden rule.
15. If you come early, the bus is late. If you come late…… the bus is still late.
16. Once you have bought something, you will find the same item being sold somewhere else at a cheaper rate.
17. When in a queue, the other line always moves faster and the person in front of you will always have the most complex of transactions.
18. If you have paper, you don’t have a pen. If you have a pen, you don’t have paper. If you have both, no one calls.
19. Especially for engg. Students—-
If you have bunked the class, the professor has taken attendance.
20. You will pick up maximum wrong numbers when on roaming.
21. All PMT buses are crowded.
Corollary—– PMT buses in opposite direction always go empty.
22. The door bell or your mobile will always ring when you are in the bathroom.
23. After a long wait for bus no.20, two 20 number buses will always pull in together and the bus which you get in will be crowded than the other.
24. If your exam is tomorrow, there will be a power cut tonight.
25. The last person to be fired or quit is responsible for all the errors until another person is fired or quits.
26. Irrespective of the direction of the wind, the smoke from the cigarette will always tend to go to the non-smoker.
I guess, all the lines are very true and if you want to share your own idea, then you just feel free to give comments and share your humorous stuffs.