There is some good collection of romantic movies which you would love to see at the holidays with your partner eating pop corn. Just imagine, in a rainy day with cold wind blows outside and you are watching the best romantic movies ever made with your partner. This would be the best time of your life and as I am a movie freak I use to keep the collection of movies and I am sharing some of the best romantic movies which are top rated by all the movie lovers and I hope you will not regret watching these movies.
Some of the romantic movies in this list are must-see-before-die type and you should not miss them. I am writing small review of each of the romantic movie and add a video so that it would be easy for you to choose the romantic movie of your type.
List of Best Romantic Movies:
1. Nothing Hill: The world’s most beautiful and famous actress, Anna Scott (Julia Robert) fall in love with a travel bookstore owner at Notting Hill, William Thacker (Hugh Grant). This movie is a smooth going movie with lots of beautiful dialogues and humorous acts. In fact, the proposal of Anna Scott in this movie is considered to the third best proposal ever made. They struggle the difference in the status of an unsuccessful professional bookstore owner and the world most-liked American Actress and the final press conference scene is just awesome and excited.
2. A Walk To Remember: A love story about two North Carolina teens who are completely different but made the most beautiful romantic move in this movie. You must feel and enjoy each and every dialogue and line of this movie. Landon Carter was just like a normal teen who loves fun and care-free life until he met Jamie Sullivan. She completely changed his life and the last part of the movie when Landon started loving her and taking care of every single moment of Jamie is really an element to feel.
3. P.S. I Love You: One of the finest movies about a couple who keeps on fighting in life as normal as everyone does but also they have the most passionate and unconditional love. But as the movie goes, you will find how the husband left ten messages for his wife so that she could forget him and start a new life. The concept of “love is a sacrifice and I was just a part of your life” can be visible in this movie.
4. Notebook: This is my favorite romantic movie. I remember each and every line in this movie. Every gesture in this movie is just beautiful and also this movie is known for the best passionate kiss. Noah Calhoun is just a country boy who fall in love with Allie Hamilton who is a descended from rich family with a bright future ahead. They fall in love summer but separated again due to the difference in the social status. But Noah made her feel the freedom life and also did everything what she dreamt for.
5. Wicker Park: A love triangle has created and someone is going to feel the pain for sure. In the whole movie, you will go with suspense and excitement “what will be the next”. I would say: Best romantic suspense movie with lots of excitement.
6. Casablanca: A very classic romantic movie of 1940′s. How a man meets with one time lover but this time with another man. This is all time hit romantic movie and you will find this movie in the top rated romantic movie in many movie forum and discussion.
7. Love Actually: Eight different love stories in parallel but they are all inter-related. A very light romantic movie which shows the love stories of eight couples before Christmas.
8. When Harry Met Sally: A very good romantic movie with full of humor. The feeling of true friendship between tow individuals of opposite sex. A conflict between “Friendship” and “Love”. Fear of losing the good friendship because of love and sex. The proposal in this movie is also considered to be the best among the top ten best proposals.
9. The City of Angels: The angel falls in love with a surgeon, Maggie who then wanted to become human to feel, smell and love Maggie. Nicolas Cage and Meg Ryan did intense acting in this movie and this movie is also all time top rated romantic movie.
10. Serendipity: About a couple who met for the first time on a Christmas eve, fall in love and then separated. They believe that one day they will meet again and end up together and it happens. But many crazy moments in this movie about the crazy love and the fantasy make the movie more exciting.
Some other Best Romantic movies which are worth watching are:
11. Sweet November
12. Eternal Sunshine of a spotless mind
13. Wedding Singer
14. Four Wedding and a Funeral
15. A walk in the cloud
16. Message in the bottle
18. Pretty Woman
19. You’ve Got Mail
20. Runaway Bride
21. Gone with the wind